We accept most major credit cards through our secure Quickpay partner, such as these:
- Visa Electron
- V Pay – Visa
- This website in its entirety is copyrighted by Atlantic Wool by SP/F Tatanka (v: 488135).
- All products are handmade in Faroe Islands and are shipped through international carriers, such as:
- DHL international and,
- Post Danmark
- All products are subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be informed and may be offered an alternative colour or later delivery date. You may of course cancel at any time before goods are despatched. If you cancel after goods are despatched, you will be liable for postage charges.
- Your payment will only be deducted after we have accepted the order and have sent the order through our postal service(usually the next working day).
- You have a right to withdraw the purchase for fourteen days upon receipt, in which you can return goods in their original unused, unworn condition or used condition to us for a full refund with no questions asked; you are only liable for the outward and return shipping charges.
- You have 2 years warranty/complaint rights for your product, if there should be something wrong with it.
- The prices on the website do not include VAT.
- As all natural sheepskins are different, the colours, patterns, shapes and exact sizes may vary slightly by up to 10% from those illustrated on the site.
- Atlanticwool does not disclose any information about our customers to third parties without your prior permission.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we would kindly like to know why through our email support. This way, we have an opportunity to set things right. Our aim is that you wish to keep a connection with our business and return, year after year, as so many do.
Atlanticwool takes pride in offering our customers a personal service. Our aim is to treat visitors to our website as our guests. It is important to us that all our customers enjoy their experience with us and are entirely satisfied with their purchases.
If, for any reason, you are uncertain about purchasing online please contact us, (either by email email@example.com or by phone on +298 214500 and we can process your purchase as a direct mail order transaction).
If you have any queries or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +298 214500 between 10.00 and 17.00 (GMT)